Psychics and psychic readings are still in practice and are accepted by the society. People believe in the readings and seek guidance from the psychics. The new world is in the era of advanced technology and use of internet has given easy access to the knowledge. In addition to other concepts, people are gaining more knowledge regarding developing psychic abilities.
Psychics claim that every person has some psychic abilities in him and he needs to develop them. Many of the psychics are now writing books (‘Psychic books’) on how to develop the psychic abilities. Some of these books are available online for free readings but most of them has to be purchased by the readers.
Broadly these psychic development books are divided into three categories:
- General Education: authors of these psychic books give knowledge about the psychic abilities development. They mainly define and explain the different concepts of psychic abilities and help the readers to understand how to interpret the meanings and to develop them.
- Personal Stories: auto-biography is the best means to make the reader understand the concept and its usage. Many psychic authors describe their own learnings and experiences in their books and indirectly infuse concepts in reader’s mind. This technique helps the reader to learn from someone else’s experiences.
- Psychic Mediumship Development: such books purely contain particular concepts of psychic abilities (clairvoyance, clairaudience, divination, aura reading etc.). These books help the readersto master their abilities.
There are many psychic books available for the readers to develop their psychic abilities. Amazon.com has some of the best psychic development books.
Following are the 5 of the best psychic books which can help the readers to practice and develop their psychic abilities:
- The Anatomy of Spirit: The Seven Stages of Power & Healing by Caroline Myss: author of this psychic book claims herself to be a medical intuitive and a mystic. She believes that physical illness is caused by the emotional and psychological stress. She has researched for 15 years into energy medicine and has described in her book psychological attitudes influence every illness. In this book, she has presented a model of seven centers of spiritual power in a human body that helps a person to develop powers of intuition through personal power and spiritual growth. Anatomy of Spirit provides the tools for spiritual maturity & physical wholeness.
- Born Knowing by John Holland: John Holland is a renowned psychic medium and a spiritual teacher. He helps people to connect with their deceased loved ones. Born Knowing is a kind of auto-biography in which he has told the story of how he had come to know about his psychic ability and how he accepted it and developed it.
- Diary of a Psychic: Shattering the Myths by Sonia Choquette: Sonia Choquette is a vibrational healer and six-sensory spiritual teacher. In her psychic book ‘Diary of a Psychic’ she told her story of how she developed her psychic abilities. With transparency and humor she told her journey and the hurdles in her way.
- Where Two Worlds Meet by Janet Nohavec: Janet is a psychic medium and a teacher of mediumship. Where Two Worlds Meet is a psychic development book where she has given clear instructions of how the reader can practice his psychic ability of a medium and how he can communicate with the dead.
- You Are Psychic: The Art of Clairvoyant & Healing by Debra Lynne Katz: the author is the director of The International School of Clairvoyance. In her psychic book she has focused solely on clairvoyance and presented some her time proven methods and tools to guide and practice the clairvoyant ability of the reader. She has also covered psychic readings, healing methods, vision interpretation and spiritual counselling in this book.
The Importance of Psychic Signs:
“True knowledge comes from reading”; book reading is important in developing psychic abilities since internet does not have all the knowledge. The above mentioned 5 books can help a reader to develop his psychic abilities. One can relate his practices to the psychic signs and give his readings. For example a clairvoyant can give readings based on the psychic sign of his client.
Reading books increases the knowledge and understanding of the concepts. The more you read psychic books, the more you will understand the concepts and will easily practice them with your psychic consultant.
Need additional guidance? Contact our staff at our psychic chat services and see how they can help you develop your own psychic abilities.